Even the very best candle will deposit carbon on glass,
especially if the wick is not trimmed or the candle is
exposed to draughts. Wipe away any build-up with a
clean, damp cloth.
All products are used at your own risk.
By following these instructions we are confident that you
will get the most enjoyment from your Figtree purchase.
Figtree Candles does not accept responsibility for any damage
caused as a result of the misuse of its products.
We offer a money back guarantee on all our products, which is the extent of our liability.
• Never move or leave soy candles unattended while burning.
• Re-trim the wick before every use to 1/4 inch.
• Burn soy candles long enough to ensure even burn pool.
• Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
• Burn in a draft-free area, and away from children and pets.
• Keep soy candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources…They will melt!
• Always place soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level, stable surface.